Hog Wild Fudge
Posted on May 7, 2020
Leave a Comment
- 3 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Hog Wild Cinnamon
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Melt the chocolate chips over stove in double boiler & pour into large bowl.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, the vanilla extract, and the Hog Wild.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let set completely (about 4-8 hours) in refrigerator.
Enjoy and store in an airtight container for two weeks.