Sir Winston Bourbon Summer Slush
- 2 cups Iced Tea (Use strong brewed sweet tea, homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups Cold Water
- 6 oz. frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup Sir Winston Bourbon
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled, for serving
- In a large container, combine the Ice Tea Concentrate tea, Water, limeade concentrate and Sir Winston Bourbon.
- Place the container in the freezer for at least 4 to 6 hours or preferably overnight until the slush is firm all the way through.
- Scoop the bourbon slush into a tumbler glass, top with ginger ale and serve.